Department |-| Reinstatement Form [Format] Proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Forcz.com%2Fimages%2F0%2F00%2FLos_santos_wallpaper

LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT
Training & Recruitment | Reinstatement Form
[​IMG]

Reinstatement Title:
First Lastname Reinstatement Request

((If you do not have this you reinstatement will be denied))
Personal

A1. Last Name:
A2. First Name:
A3. Middle Name:

A4. Phone Number:
A5. Residence Address:

A6. Sex.
[-] Male
[-] Female
A7. Ethnicity.
[-] Black
[-] Hispanic
[-] White
[-] Asian
[-] Other
Employment with the Department

B1. Department history.
• Position:
• Date of resignation/termination:
• Reason for leaving (be specific):

B2. Why would you like to be considered for reemployment with the Department?:

Applications with other departments
Have you been employed by another state department during your length of absence from the Department? Fill out all fields below.
C1. List Departments.
• Name of department:
• Position:

• Name of department:
• Position:
I hereby certify that all statements made in this application are true and complete. I understand that any discrepancies, misstatements, omissions, and/or falsifications will be cause for disqualification, for my name to be removed from the eligibility list, or for immediate termination if an appointment has been made.

Applicant's signature:

(( Out Of Character Information ))

D1. Real Life Age:
D2. Real Life Country of Residence:

D3. List all current and past character names:
1.)
3.)
2.)
4.)

D4. Why did you leave the faction?:

D5. Security Information & Drivers Permit (/stats & /licenses /punlist & Evidence)
1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
I hereby certify that all out of character statements made in this Reinstatement Application are true and complete. I understand that any discrepancies, misstatements, omissions, and/or falsifications will be cause for disqualification and for my name to be forwarded to server administration for possible administrative punishment. I confirm that I have not been banned from applying for the faction and will take full responsibility for any policy violation. I agree that the faction has every right to deny my application or ban me from applying for whatever reason(s).

Applicant's signature:

Spoiler :

((MUST READ = If that is not have this as your thread title Your application will not be handled If you do not have this you reinstatement will be denied))