Hello one and all,

As some of you may have noticed, we have a lot of death matching going around in our server, even though the administration department is trying it's best to prevent it from happening and punishing those who do it, it still happens.

One of the, if not, the main reason the administrative department isn't able to punish Deathmatchers or DM'ers is the lack of evidence, and the kill and damage logs aren't evidence enough to prove the accused guilty.

The best evidence to collect is a video, as it cannot be adulterated in most cases, but not all of us have PCs that can continuously record and store GBs of game play footage, therefore most of us don't record. The solution to that is this software that I use whenever I play SAMP, called Plays.tv.

Why this recorder is different, and why I recommend it?

The best feature of this software is that it continuously records and deletes previous 10 minutes of your gameplay, that means, you don't have to continuously record and fill up your storage. If someone starts DM'ing you, simply press your selected hotkey and it will store the last 10 minutes of your game play, which you can present as evidence against that DM'er.

You must have seen this feature in OBS (hard to set up this feature), Shadowplay (exclusive to nvidia graphics card users), PS4 & Xbox One(well...), but this software can be used by all.

How to install this?

Go to this download page and download the installer.
After the download, run the installer and install the program (The installation should be relatively easy, if you face any difficulties, feel free to contact me through the replies or through the Personal message box.)
Next up you need to register, or log in, it's simple, claim an username first, then continue with your twitch, steam, google or Facebook account or just use an email ID to sign up.
You will now be greeted by your sessions page, from there, go to Settings, it will be in the left bottom (subjected to change).

Then, go to the video tab.

Here, I recommend switching off the automatic recording option and enabling the manual recording option, since we are trying to save space here. Otherwise, it will start recording the moment you enter into the game.

Then scroll down to the Save Clip part, set the clip length to your desire, I recommend 10 minutes, then set the hotkey which is to be pressed for saving the clip, it should look something like this.
]
Then scroll down further, and set your quality presets, the quality you set will effect your FPS as well, as the recorder is continuously recording, The footage should have legible names, and the chat box must be legible as well, I use these settings but you can alter them.
]
Mess around with other settings such as audio, client etc. to get the perfect settings you desire.
Voila! You are done, test it out by playing 10-15 minutes and then hitting your hotkey to confirm that the software is indeed recording.
Frequently Asked Questions:

Q: Does it affect my FPS?
A: Yes it does affect your FPS, you will notice a drop of around 3-4 FPS, again, this depends from PC to PC.

Q: Where does it store the video files?
A: By default, it stores the files in C: \Users\[User Name]\Videos\Plays. But you can change it by going into
Settings > Advanced > Game Recording Directories.

Q: Can it record as well?
A: Yes, it can record as well, you just have set the recording toggle, which can be done by going into Settings > Video > Recording Mode > Manual (must be switched on) > Start/Stop Recording, and hit it whenever you feel the need to record. (Note: This doesn't disable the "Save Clip" option, it will work side by side.)

If you have any other question regarding this, feel free to hit me up in the PMs or here in comment section.
Also, if you want a guide on how to reduce game play footage size without the loss of considerable quality before uploading it on YouTube, please comment, and if I have enough people wanting that, I will make a guide on that as well.

Peace.